Learn more about studying at Concordia. Join us at our Open House

Creating a profile on Connect2Concordia will provide you with access to register for a campus tour and events.



An undergraduate degree is what you apply for if:

  • you will be graduating from high school (outside of Quebec)
  • you will be graduating from Cegep
  • you are a current or former student from another university or college
  • you do not meet the normal admission requirements for entry to Concordia and are applying as a mature student


A graduate degree is what you apply for when you already have an undergraduate degree and want to further your university education.



Apply Now
Book a Tour
Calculate Your Fees
Ask A Question
Send Me Information